Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property
All content present on this Website is the exclusive property of Servixer including all the software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this Website.
Our collection, use, and disclosure of Processor Data:
We receive information from or on behalf of our Customers and their users. Because of the nature of the Services, this information may contain any type of personal data, including names, contact information, and other identifying information.
Subject to our contractual obligations with our Customers, and depending on the particular Services, we use and disclose Processor Data as follows:
- Providing Services: To provide, maintain, and improve the Services, including by analyzing the Services and addressing security and business continuity issues.
- Protecting Us and Others: To enforce the legal terms that govern the Services.
- Compliance with Laws: To comply with law, and where we deem disclosure appropriate to protect rights, safety and property (for example, for national security or law enforcement).
- Business Transfers: As part of an actual or contemplated business sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets or reorganization.
- Consistent with Customer Requirements: For other purposes requested or permitted by our Customers or their users, or as reasonably required to perform our business.